Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trying To Listen To Every Conversation In The Tea Shop At Once

Are used to it, but then schools like UIC, UFC, and DePaul all have programs that...like for example...connect all the dots...a part of the schools libraries...some how managed to be at least professional...that's very possible...they have to take her seriously...you have to understand that for various reasons...he said it perfectly...this year it's pretty limited...all the services that it does, though...it used to be it was money, it's recurring, telecommunications, telephone lines...What else can I do?...but it sounds like its going away...I told you I didn't think they would...it was kind of at that moment that he would say yes, that moment has passed...Barbara!...it just gets better and better didn't it..I can't wait til tomorrow...only 500 bucks...we heard, I heard...stepping up a little differently...don't send it to the house...I don't know...that is exactly what I was thinking...he put the offer out to me I feel like saying...so much so...what your saying is...what we're going to change the environment in such a way...putting rules around breaking up your own school district...deciding based on the numbers...its weird the balance between new schools and everyday schools...you have to tell him that...where is that going...I know...a new school area...you were talking about February...lets talk about that...but not the Cubs, the Sox suck...we should definitely talk about that definitely talk about that next week...black tea...black tea...solidly spoken...he said something that all of us...9 thousand dollar sale...the other players are minor in scope to Gates...sorry man...I've got his email...other systems can help out too...I know I have given you a lot more to think about, I don't know if I have given you a specific direction.

No comments: