Friday, May 11, 2012

Auto things there ghost

I am making this part using auto correct and swype.  I won't make any other corrections to it sort of letting the letters fall where they may.  I backfire noticed that in my emails and other online postcards that auto correct other makes some astute observations on the actual meanings of the parts.  Others have noted the damage and Danny you Arthur correct is a good placards to find some very hilarious and troubling examples.  I wonder though https making off are legitimate efforts and how many are screen cap foreclosures.  Damon you new media age and tour cynicism. 
I awww Billie Jean King yesterday at the National Press Club. She was pretty together although she didn't really answer Abby of three questions she was asked.  I doing know if that was because she is old and senile or if she is really very astute and didn't feel like answering the questions she was getting.  Either way she loved tennis balls into the audience at the end and made a point to thank the staff and the cameras mean, so she's gets a pass from me.  I doing know what three point lifespan converting it was, other than here breathing on the Presidents Council for Physical Fitness it was not very newsy. 
Toasty we delivered some finance guy talking about fighting terrorism and drugs through reform of shell company laws.  OK but hard to follow especially with a bad back. 
Going to Camden Yards Chilean Os Rangers double header.  Might see them finally breast fitness guys at least in one of these games. 
Just looking back at this post and it reads kind of funny but overall not the very best.  OH well a PST is a PST I guess.

No comments: