Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 2 Still Got Nothing

I didn't come up with anything today really worth putting out, or at least anything profound or interesting to me, so I guess I will explain the purpose of this again.  I go to thinking back in early April or late March that I would go out to a show everyday in the month of May.  I would take 5 pics, talk to 3 people other then who I went with and the bartender, and I would write up an account of the evening.  Then in mid April my social calendar started to get full, and I started to work some more overtime, and I started to get tired, and I started to think that the whole show every night thing was not such a good idea.  Last week I decided I would tumbl and blog once a day for each.  Something original if possible.  I had some old blog posts worked up, but I don't want to use them just yet.  I'm sure tomorrow I will come up with some profound shit to put here.  One good thing is last night I though I was posting after midnight, but Blogger had a different time stamp then I expected so I snuck a posting in on May 1.  Fist pump Yessssss.

No comments: