Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It is now 8 minutes into May 2, so much for my "Everyday in May," pledge.   Which is to say that everyday in this month I will post a written entry in here and a picture in my picture blog.  I figure if I make a commitment to do it everyday then maybe, just maybe I will turn it into a habit.  The picture was an easy one and I have several easy ones lined up to follow, but this written part is another story.  I spent most of the day trying to think of a decent topic.  I guess I got anxious about it and I am left with this intro story, which is good enough, but in classic bad blog fashion should have been posted early last week, and this one would have been something decent.  Oh well, at least it is something. 

Either way check this space for more.  Everyday in May, except May 1 which was posted just past midnight on May 2. 

No comments: